The theory was to put the battery-bank and inverter for the solar panels inside this smaller shed. I say 'was' as that has already changed and we now have a .... well, you'll have to wait and see.
A rather large, hairy, heavy lump of spider was clinging to each wall as it was removed. Until finally, the last piece was lifted and Col and I warned Noel of this tenacious crawly!
As Noel lifted the last piece, the spider fell onto the floor and galloped towards Noel, how he didn't feel the vibrations on the concrete slab I just don't know.
Col and I tried to shout a warning, but we tried to yell as fast as the spider was moving and so we squealed incoherently. The spider leapt up Noel's leg and it was all too much for me. As Noel did the spider-dance, I jumped behind Col's back and more-and-less climbed up his back under his t-shirt!
After a few minutes we all pulled ourselves together and Colin and I gracefully took on board Noel's advice, 'it'd be helpful if you could yell a warning coherently!'
This shed is now waiting to be reassembled, but it maybe sometime, as we have another trick up our sleeves.... an item that is great for storage and part of our home-made crane!
That's all coming soon....