No, no, not me…. Uuwegghhh!
My timeline has been full of lovely (and appreciated) New Year well wishing.
But for me it’s different.
Well, in this case, it’s not different.
Okay, let me start again – the inspirational thoughts for a new year are my thoughts every day.
They don’t change because December turns in to January and 2017 flips over to 2018.
Every day I try to live by grace, inspire, motivate, and encourage.
Every day, I am:
- following my dreams
- having a fantastic life
- the happiest I have been – ever….
- Sold our Dutch barge
- Moved back to Australia from Europe
- Co-founded a new exciting business (launch coming soon!)
- Got my boys back
- Moved onto our land we purchased several years ago
- The land was completely bare, so we’ve
- Installed a site office
- Built a shed
- Built a barn (after taking it down first from another location)
- Installed a container
- Started building our house (house design/drawing plans)
- Built three big vege patches
- Installed water tanks, plumbing, electricity
- Sold lots of books
- Did a successful talk at The Gathering (Women Who Sail Australia)
- Sat on the panel (and had a great time) at The Gathering
- Started designing merchandise
- Wrote a navigation course (coming on line soon)
- Started writing two new books (both on hold!)
- There’s more… but I can’t remember… feeling a bit tired! ;_-)