Time for Ingenuity
Here's our latest ingenuity to achieve this:
What you need
- Two tonne chain and block
- Three, C-Section beams from our American Barn
- One container
- Lots of rope
- Two 1 x tonne straps
- One end of beams lashed with assorted marine ropes, some 30-years old!
- Manoeuvre and park trailer under chain and block
- Haul away while watching beams bend! Hoping container doesn't tip over, or ropes break, or Chinese block/chain desintegrate, OR generator safely lifted..
Generator was safely lifted (phew!) and we drove the trailer out - generator lowered, job done, more grey hairs grown!